Weddings happen to be one of the most special occasions where two people come together to celebrate their love and promise to be with each for eternity. But it is not the union of just two individuals. Rather it is the coming together of two families and if that does not call for celebration what does!
This goes without saying that the brides want to make sure that they look the prettiest on their big day. So here are some tips that will help you to bring out the best in you and ensure that your wedding happens just like the way you have dreamt of.
- Take Care of Your Skin – Start to take care of the skin about 3-6 months before your wedding. You should go for a thorough day and night skincare regimen. This will help to keep your makeup stay and look fresh for hours together.
- Decide the Type of Bodice that Your Want for Your Wedding Dress – This mainly depends on the structure of the body. But when you are to decide between the options that are more or less equally suitable you should take into account your personal preferences.
- Women with flatter chests should get a padded bodice that comes with a sweetheart neckline. It should not be too low. You should also get a dress with a large pickup on the skirt and with a train. This will help to avoid attention to the chest portion.
- Women who are bustier can provide a strap sleeved or a halter dress for providing the extra support to the chest area.
- Ladies possessing broad arms and wide shoulders can prefer a style with capped sleeves or thick straps. A bodice which is strapless and has a lot of fancy details and embroidery are great for women with moderate busts for drawing attention to the chests and away from the arms and shoulders.
- Finish the Makeup and Hair and Give Time to Set – You should not only finish up the makeup and hair before wearing the dress, but you should also give them time to sit and settle. An unsightly mark can be made on the dress by even a little hint of makeup. This can completely damage the look of the gown. To prevent this, give enough time for the makeup to set in. After the application of the makeup you can use a setting spray and wait till it sets prior to wearing the wedding dress. This way your dress and makeup both will be protected. Apart from that, you should also make sure that all the areas of the body that are exposed must be covered. You should blend in the layers and make sure that the raw skin parts are not exposed.
- Bridal Gown Needs Time for Breathing – The dress should not be put in the bag. This is because the dress needs to breathe especially if it contains trains on it for allowing the fabric to settle and for allowing the wrinkles to get sorted. So, hang the dress in a safe place away from the makeup and the mimosas and this way the photographer will also get a chance to capture the snaps.
- Get Help from the Bridesmaids – You cannot get into the wedding dress and get that zipped or buttoned up all by yourself. It takes minimum two members to get you strapped into your wedding dress. That is why you should have the assistants in place as you try to put the dress on. You can use a scarf to cover you face so that make-up does not get smudged or the dress does not get stained. So, the right way to wear a wedding gown is to step into the dress and not pull it over your head with the only exceptions of a high-neck design that is devoid of a zipper or a sheath style dress or the one that comes with long train at the back. So, ask one of your helpers or bridesmaids to hold the dress in a way that it does not crumple. Finally, you can button it up and the job is done.
Apart from the above the most important thing that you should keep in mind is the fact that you should always be yourself on this special day as the entire celebration is about you and being too conscious or nervous will steal the fun away. Your happiness should be a priority to you and that will reflect in the way you look.
These are suggested by the professionals of reputed event production company who have organized a number of successful events in the past and have a clear knowledge about how to present oneself in the best way in various occasions.