With the digital influence everywhere, from our everyday life to our personal preference, e-commerce or online business is gaining grounds rapidly. New websites are coming up every day with amazing features and a lot of things to attract users. Quite obviously, web designers are also facing a hard time to come up with the changing trends. However, we have got some handpicked tips to help you work with the ruling trends of the E-Commerce website.
- Material Design: In the recent times, e-commerce websites seem to be adopting the material design on a large scale. It’s avibrant, content focused design style, which instantly attract users’ eyes. Since its release in 2014, the design has been a big hit. According to the experts, it’s going to make significant waves in the future. The unified, tangible and playful experience across multiple devices and platforms makes it quite engaging.
- Hidden Menus: Hidden menus create an instant connect with the users.They not only clean up the clutter of an e-commerce page, but also offers quite a neat look to the website. Though, these were aimed for the mobile phones, their exceptional convenience factor finally finds place in the desktop design aswell.
- Responsive design is the key: Responsive design is the most happening thing of 2016, but it’s important that the designs are to be equally achieved for the large screen devices. At the same time, it has to be achievedfor theoptimization of the mobile and tablet views. It also helps in browsing and shopping, in the high-resolution devices like TVs.
- Enriched animations: Animations, being a wonderful way to connect to the users, manye-commerceportal use it in the sites. These animated designs not only make online shopping experiences more enjoyable, but also make itincredibly communicative. Using it rightly can help you attract users and at the same time, you can easily enhance your user’s shopping experience.
- Storytelling through designs: The highly competitive e-commerce landscape demands something unique in order to make its mark on the users. Moreover, the rapidly changing trendsand users’ demandsare also posing new challenges every day. Telling an interesting story through the brands will set you apart from the crowd and that too in a compelling way. Moreover,a story will help you establish an emotional connection between your brand and customers which will positively impact your sales.
Apart from these what’s mentioned here,there arelot of things to take care while designing a website.Taking a note to it will help you eCommerce web design a site that speaks highly of its brand.