With the increasing competition in the world, most of the students have fallen into emotional trap. They have become more sensitive and touchy in reacting towards situation than ever. The students having this kind of emotional disturbance suffers from a psychological condition call “Emotional and Behavior Disturbance”. Students having EBD find difficult to control their feeling in any circumstances.
However EBD is the most common condition examined in majority of students around the globe. Students suffering from EBD are difficult to handle, they are also unable to focus on their class activities as well. Emotionally disturbed students are also unable to communicate and connect with other students well.
Studying going through mental emotional breakdown is the most common condition observes in students around the globe, the rate of the condition is continuously growing which have become a major concern these days. Therefore it is highly required for teachers, peers, family members and even friends to keep a check on a student suffering from EBD. Helping him out with fighting such issues and bringing positive impact in his life.
This blog is highly dedicated to the student going through emotional breakdown. We cannot see the way you are Detroit, therefore here are some major essential tips to cope with EBD
- Be sensitive Towards Students: The foremost step towards the betterment of emotionally disturbed students include to be empathetic towards them. You have to soften your tone with them and try to be responsive to their needs and concerns in the first place. It does not mean to keep focusing on them all the time rather giving them enough time so they feel comfortable to share their feeling with you.
- Understand his concerns: to handle such emotionally disturbed students it is important to understand in the first place that they have difficulties in controlling their behavior which they are unable to control. They never do it on purpose or intentionally but it happens usually when they are unable to perform any task or fell incompatible. Therefore it is important to understand them in such situation. Rather than burdening them with rules and regulation, it is essential to understand their behavior and concerns over any issue.
- Work Collectively: To bring any positive change in the student, it is important to understand that he cannot do it by himself. He obviously needs support and assistance and that too would not work if only one or two person are working towards betterment. Therefore it is important to make sure that family, friends, students, coaches and teachers work collectively as a team. When they all provide an adequate environment and attitude towards the EBD student, he will automatically progress towards betterment.
- Advocate your student: Since you are assisting these student in best possible manner, it is their duty as well to show positive development towards you. That means you should ask these students to be active, participate with other, communicate with friends and control their behavior. You should advocate them for their conscience.
- Rewards positive attitudes: Reward technique is an oldest yet the most effective one. If you reward these emotionally disturbed students for showing positive progress. They will automatically be more encouraged and motivated to shift their behavior towards positive change.
Addressing this issue have become significant because this is the most detraining condition affective the teenager mentally and personality combine. Therefore it is necessary to conduct research work on such social issues. Social sciences student may take Best Dissertation Help services to create effective dissertation that can help to present solution leading to resolving this issue.