A week ago, Google has launched Google+ Pages, that allows companies and brands to set up a presence on the social network just like Facebook page. If you’re running a company, website, blog; now it’s time to create your own Google+ Page and grow audience for your brand.
Creating Google+ Pages is really easy, especially if your business already has a Facebook page. Just visit Google+ Pages creating page and follow the instructions. In case you want to make sure that you go about things the right way, visit this link to read about Google’s introductory/tutorial page on Google+ Pages for businesses. There you can learn more about Google+ Pages and also you can understand and measure the effects of your social media efforts via Google+.
If you’re still confused, please watch this 4 minute video tutorial to know How to create a Google+ Page for business.
Why should I use Google+ Page
Here are some main reason why you should create a Google+ Page.
- It is integrated with the world’s #1 search engine, Google.com
- It is integrated with the world’s #1 video sharing site, YouTube.com
- Integrated with Google Places for Local Businesses
- Millions using Gmail as their primary email source
- Google’s Android phones are outselling iPhones by some ridiculous numbers
So now what do you need to do? Create a page! and grow your business.