For the most chocolate lovers, this time I come to CakenGifts.in with an easy and quick recipe of the rich, rich ones. And this cake of chocolate and nuts without wheat flour melts in your mouth. With a lot of chocolate flavor and a crispy touch given by the nuts, which also soften it a little, this chocolate cake with oatmeal is ideal as a dessert or with coffee. Soft, creamy, to eat with a spoon and taste little by little.
Seriously, it’s a pass. You can also try this sponge cake with chocolate and nuts with another nut at cake delivery in Delhi. I had a craving for nuts, but with almonds or hazelnuts it also has to be luxurious. You are going to chip the safe mold! 🙂
Serving: 6 guests
Type: Dessert Difficulty low
Additional features: Average cost, Baked
- 120 Grams of dark chocolate for Desserts (mine without sugar)
- 90 grams of butter
- 1 Tablespoon full of pure cocoa powder without sugar
- 85 Grams of sugar (I equal equivalent sweetener)
- 10 grams of natural yogurt (I put it skimmed) (optional)
- 20 grams of flour (I put it in oatmeal)
- 60 grams of peeled walnuts
- ½ Tablespoon vanilla essence dessert
- ¼ Tablespoon salt dessert
- 1 Pinch of Cinnamon
Steps to follow to make this recipe:
- In a bowl, melt the butter and add the chocolate in pieces and the cocoa. Mix until homogeneous.
- Separate the yolks and whites from the 3 eggs. In the bowl of the yolks, add the sugar, vanilla, salt and cinnamon, and beat until you get a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- On the other hand, we mount the whites to the point of snow.
- We add the mixture of chocolate and yogurt to the bowl of the yolks, and beat.
- Next, we add the sifted flour and the nuts, which previously we will have ground with a kitchen robot. We mix
- Finally, we add the whites carefully, with enveloping movements to avoid losing the air inside.
- Pour the mixture into a greased mold and bake the cake of chocolate and nuts in the oven and heat at 180 ºC for 20 minutes to obtain a moist consistency, which is what I did. If we want something drier, we leave it 5 or 10 minutes more.
- Finally, after removing the cake of nuts and chocolate without flour from the oven and when it is completely cold, before serving, sprinkle over sugar (or sweetener glas). You will see what a richer thing!
To see more dessert recipes, do not forget to visit my blog Mins Cocina. A hug! 🙂
If you liked the recipe for chocolate cake and nuts without flour, we suggest you enter our category of Cake Recipes and we encourage you to download the Free Recipes app, where you can learn and share your recipes and culinary experiences.