Driving a car in Europe can be wonderful experience depending on the options you avail. The joy can soon transform into nightmare if the right options are not availed. If you are traveling to Europe during the months of August, you will find it difficult to drive due to high tourist presence. Driving through the beaches can be difficult due to overcrowding. You can opt for car rental schemes from travel agencies but it can be quite costly if you plan to stay for more than 3 weeks. In such scenarios, the best option to avail is car lease. It is the best cost-effective solution to avail for longer stay. Enjoy the luxurious ride with easy drop and pick facilities at nominal rates when opted for lease auto policies.
If you are within the boundaries of France, the tax you have to pay for purchasing a used car is less in comparison to brand new vehicles. Leasing can be an option for commercial and casual travelers to save some bigger bucks. Brands like Peugeot and Renault offers almost-new vehicles for rental firms at competitive rates. Any foreign visitor will benefit highly from these services that promise minimal costing with highest luxury.
Advantages of short-term leasing
- You will be assigned a brand new car, taken out straight from the factory
- Short-term leases are not subject to any Value Added Tax. As a result, you get to save some quality money on the car expenditure.
- You will be eligible for total comprehensive insurance at no extra charges and no deductible amount for LDW or CDW.
- Agencies like leasequit.com offers great package deals on top rated luxury vehicles for lease
- You can also enjoy the benefits of picking the car from any location and drop it to another according to your requirement.
- Be it Renault or Peugeot, anyone having reached the age of 18 years is eligible to avail these cars. There is no maximum age to avail this type of a facility. Some of the rental firms cause problems with age limits.
Crucial points to consider while opting for car lease in France
However, you need to keep in mind that the minimum number of days you will be billed for is 21. You may return the car in 10 days’ time, but you will have to avail lease period rate for 21 days minimum. No matter which country you have your citizenship with, your permanent address or domicile residence should be outside the boundaries of European Union in order to avail the lease benefits. Another thing; if your company is paying for the lease, the company must be headquartered outside the European Union. Car brands like Peugeot and Renault comes with limited pick-up & drop-off points outside the boundaries of France when compared to traditional car-rental agencies. Also, for some locations, you need to pay a small surcharge amount for returning or collecting the vehicle.
If you stay outsider the boundaries of European Union and require a car for a couple of months, the best option is to go for short-term auto leasing. You can avail short-term auto lease from Peugeot or Renault to avail the luxury vehicles while saving big on money and avoiding the irritating insurance hassles.