If you have exceptional blogging skills and would like to share your inbound expertise with them? LineshJose.com is the right place that you looking for because we have over 4,000 subscribers and more than 25K+ monthly visits.
Post topics may include: Latest trends in Tech & Gadgets, Foods & Health, Business & Finance, Career & Education, Science & Nature, Autos, Entertainment, Fashion & Style and also SEO, Social Media Marketing, email marketing, recruitment focused posts and general online marketing.
All submissions must comply with these requirements.:
- Well-written, Relevant, Useful and high-quality original article.
- Article should not a duplicate one, the content should be unique and original. Which means the content should not have been posted anywhere else on the Internet.
- Posts should be as long as they need to be to be high quality and comprehensive. But to give you a guidance, we would not accept articles with less than 300 words and more than 1000.
- Provide a catchy and descriptive title for the post.
- Use proper spelling and grammar.
- To adhere to Google’s guidelines for guest blogging, all links in the article will be “nofollow” links and articles that are clearly intended as a link building scheme will be rejected. So please be thoughtful about any links you include in articles you submit for consideration.
- We will remove any irrelevant links any time without any notice.
- Submit quality photos that relate to the article in two size formats (feature image with size minimum 1000px X 700px ).
- Write a brief author’s biography in 150 words or less and the author must be real. You may include up to 2 links total to other related sites such as your website, about page, social media profiles, etc.
- You can’t add more than one link that pointed to same domain name.
- You can add a link (http://example.com/) twice in content or author bio
- You can’t add 2 or more links (http://example.com/ and http://example.com/page1.html) both in content or author bio or seperatly.
Process for submitting a guest post:
- Review your guest post submission to ensure it complies with our guest post policy.
- Email your guest post submission to email@example.com with the subject line: “GUEST POST SUBMISSION” or use Contact Form to send a request.
- Send article in HTML or in a Word/PDF document with any image files (including attribution) attached separately.
- Please allow up to 3 days for a response. In-case We reject your article you are free to post the content anywhere else online.
- If we approve your post, we will notify you by email and you can not publish this post on any other website including your own website or in print.
- You will be required to reply to visitor comments on your articles.
- Once the article is live, you can not make any changes (edit/remove).
We appreciate you taking the time to submit a guest post, but we reserve the right to reject any submissions at our sole discretion without giving a reason.
- We have the full right to edit or remove articles to fit in our website format, without any notification.
- We reserve the right to include our site’s links or other advertising links, short introduction or summary in the post to clarify the topic to our readers.
Note: We take these rules/policies very seriously.
Do we pay for guest posts?
No, we do not pay for guest posts. There are other non-monetary benefits listed below.
- Get your writing introduced to a new audience
- Build relationships with other writers in your niche
- Generate credibility as a source matter expert
- Increase web traffic and back links to your website from our website
Can I publish paid article?
Yes, you can publish a paid article and you’ll get one “dofollow” link. please Contact us for more details.
Can I become a Permanent Author?
Yes, you can. but you have to publish at least 5 articles to become a Permanent Author. Checkout our authors here.